Creative Director – Web Designing
The Pixfill requires services of a full time Creative Director for Wed Designing to perform its operations in Lahore. They will develop projects from their initial concept to final publication with optimized graphics and script. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, organized, be a clear communicator, and must stay current with best practices and web. Our Creative Team operates at a fast pace creating a mix of professional and modern web design plus development solutions. A graphic designer’s job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Those with relevant experience can command good salaries.
1. To design and maintain website and graphics projects carried by Chimp Solutions. The candidate must be able to come up with aseptically pleasing and practical website designs.
2. To think creatively to produce new ideas for website designs, themes etc.
3. Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
4. Knowledge of the latest trends in UX design and development
5. Pixel perfect designs and user interface
6. Execute a consistent level of detail and high standards
7. Work closely with design and development team
8. Keep to project deadlines and communicate clearly with your team
9. To use innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client.
10. To be responsible to work on more than one task at a time.
11. To keep abreast of developments in IT, focusing mostly on graphics design programs.
12. To work in tight working conditions.
13. Any other related task assigned by the supervisor/manager.
BS/ Bachelor (Computer Science/Graphics or relevant) will be preferred
4 years of relevant experience
Expertise in following software is required
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe in Design, CorelDraw
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.