We are a software house with a 30+ team. We are looking for network administrators who can do following;
Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Install and maintain network hardware and software.
Analyze and isolate issues.
Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
Determine network and system requirements.
Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
Design and deploy networks.
Perform network address assignment.
Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.