Windows/ Linux Server Administrator
Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, DNS etc.
Providing fellow support representatives with technical support and guidance.
Troubleshoot errors related to Linux hosting related services.
Monitor servers performances.
Ability to debug and troubleshoot scripting languages such as PHP.
Advanced knowledge of the cPanel/WHM control panel.
Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
System services (i.e., Apache/Nginx, DNS, Tomcat, Mail transfer agents (exim, sendmail, postfix, qmail), FTP, SSH and PHP)
Understand the purpose of Firewalls and Load Balancers, VPN and SSL technologies
Working knowledge of common TCP/IP protocols such as telnet, ssh.
Good technical knowledge of commonly hosted end-user applications such as: Magento, Joomla, WordPress, Moodle, and other common PHP/MySQL based software.
Knowledge of Website and other services migration.
Must be aware about the basic security aspects in the hosting industry
Redhat or Systems Administration experience preferred in web hosting industry.
Thorough knowledge of Linux server management.
Applicant need to be a call away after end of his/her shift.
She males can also apply. in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.